Yes, both Business and Residential customers can set up Payment Arrangements online. The terms of these arrangements will vary based on account type and account status. To sign up for a payment arrangement or see what your account is eligible for, sign into Your Account and select Payment Options followed by Payment Arrangements.
Articles in this section
- How can I set up a pay plan?
- How do I know what I am supposed to pay if I have a payment arrangement?
- What happens if I miss a payment for the COVID Relief Payment Plan?
- How do the payment installments for the COVID Relief Payment Plan show up on my monthly bill?
- How are the payment installments calculated for the COVID Relief Payment Plan?
- Will my Covid Relief Pay Plan cancel if I miss a payment?
- What is a payment arrangement or pay plan?
- Can I make payment arrangements online?
- Is there a fee for requesting a payment arrangement?
- Can I create a payment arrangement on my closed account?