There are a several reasons you would receive an authentication error or malfunctioning application page when applying for a rebate.
- Check your browser
- Apply using Safari, Internet Explorer or Firefox browsers. The Chrome browser does not work with the application.
- The attachment file name is too long.
- There is a 100-character (about 5 words) limit to the file name.
- The application is not fully compatible with mobile/tablet devices.
- follow the application process on a desktop or laptop computer.
- The SAID number may be incorrect.
- verify you are entering the correct number.