Contact PG&E at 1-800-743-5000, to remove someone on your account. A customer service representative will assist in removing a person on the account and provide answers to any questions you may have.
Articles in this section
- I reset my password, but I still can’t sign in. Why?
- Can I register an online account for someone else?
- How can I tell if PG&E serves my address?
- What is Visitor Access?
- Do you have any campgrounds?
- How do I remove a deceased spouse from my account?
- How do I speak to a representative?
- Will my credit be affected if my PG&E service is shut off?
- Will my credit be affected by a late payment?
- How do I get a letter of credit?