Contact PG&E at 1-800-743-5000, to remove someone on your account. A customer service representative will assist in removing a person on the account and provide answers to any questions you may have.
Articles in this section
- Can I call PG&E on behalf of a family member?
- Can I add another person to my account online?
- How do I log out of My Account?
- How do I register for an online account?
- How do I create my PG&E Account online?
- Can I view my account online?
- What is a master meter system?
- Where can I find my account number?
- I don’t want to register my account online. Can I still get alerts and reminders?
- I forgot my answer to my security question. What do I do now?