When making a payment at an authorized pay station, you will need your bill or 11-digit account number.
Tips and reminders about our authorized pay stations:
- Retain the receipt for your records (you will also need the receipt if you call us about your payment).
- Cash, checks, money orders, and cashier’s checks are all accepted (Walmart and Kmart stores do not accept checks but do accept cash and PIN-based debit cards).
- Payments made before 5:00pm are posted the same day.
- Most locations are open after business hours and on weekends.
- There is no payment service charge.
For more information on our authorized pay station, visit our Payment Center Locator page.