You can make a gift payment on any PG&E customer account. To make a gift payment:
- Fill out the Gift Payment Form.
- Attached a check or money order made payable to PG&E.
- Submit your checks and gift payment form by mail or in person.
- Mailing address is provided at the bottom of the gift payment form.
- Visit our Payment Center Locator page to find a location to make a gift payment in person.
You only need to provide the name, address and amount of who you want to make a gift payment to on the form.
Visit our Pay Your PG&E Statement page and select the Gift Payment tab for an overview of the program.
You can also pay your friend or family member's bill (a $1.35 convenience fee applies) online through our one-time visitor access. With our One-Time Access you will need to have the account owner's information (including account number and/or the last four digits of their social security number to successfully log in to make a payment.