If you are currently receiving a medical baseline allowance for electricity and you feel you now qualify for a medical baseline allowance for gas, you will need to apply for a new medical baseline allowance. Please visit our Apply for the Medical Baseline Program page and click Apply Now. Include any medical conditions and/or devices that rely on electricity and/or gas.
Articles in this section
- I am a sub-metered tenant; how do I know if my Medical Baseline Allowance has been applied to my bill?
- Will my Medical Baseline Allowance transfer to my new address?
- I currently have medical baseline for electricity, and now qualify for gas, what do I do?
- Someone in my household uses insulin that needs to be refrigerated, can we qualify for Medical Baseline?
- Can I qualify for the Medical Baseline Allotment if I am a Tenant?
- I own two homes and split my time. Can I have medical baseline at both addresses?
- I am a Medical Baseline customer. Why do I need to self-certify or recertify?
- How do I unenroll from Medical Baseline/Life-Support?
- Who is a qualified medical practitioner?
- What is considered Life-Support equipment?