Payment arrangements are not allowed on a final billed or closed account. At the time the account is closed, or final billed, all charges are due. If the account is left unpaid it may be referred to an external collection agency to attempt collection.
Articles in this section
- How can I set up a pay plan?
- How do I know what I am supposed to pay if I have a payment arrangement?
- What happens if I miss a payment for the COVID Relief Payment Plan?
- How do the payment installments for the COVID Relief Payment Plan show up on my monthly bill?
- How are the payment installments calculated for the COVID Relief Payment Plan?
- What is a payment arrangement or pay plan?
- Can I make payment arrangements online?
- Is there a fee for requesting a payment arrangement?
- Can I create a payment arrangement on my closed account?
- How do I check my payment arrangement?