Yes. You can easily add service at another address, like a second home, under your account online. Visit our Start or Stop Service page, log into your account and select Add Another Address. Follow the prompts to add service to another address.
Articles in this section
- I don’t have a social security number; how do I start service?
- How do I start service as a residential customer?
- Why can't I find my address to start service online?
- How do I start service if I am moving into a location that is sub-metered (master metered)?
- Can I add another address to my account without stopping service at my current location?
- Does my landlord have to stop service before I can start service?
- What fees are associated with starting service?
- Why do you need my social security number to start a new account?
- Will my credit be impacted by the credit check to start service?
- Can I set up a new residence in advance?