Yes. You can easily add service at another address, like a second home, under your account online. Visit our Start or Stop Service page, log into your account and select Add Another Address. Follow the prompts to add service to another address.
Articles in this section
- How do I start service as a residential customer?
- How do I stop service if I am moving out a location that is sub-metered (master metered)?
- How do I start service if I am moving into a location that is sub-metered (master metered)?
- Can I add another address to my account without stopping service at my current location?
- Do I have to end my service before my tenant can start service?
- Does my landlord have to stop service before I can start service?
- Can there be a gap between stopping service and starting new service?
- Can my service dates overlap when I move?
- When will the power be turned off after I stop service?
- Do I need to be home to transfer my service?