As the threat of wildfires in California continues to grow, it is important that we all take steps to protect our homes and businesses. Creating defensible space includes clearing weeds, debris, and hazard trees. Visit the Safety Action Center for useful information to help you and your family prepare for emergencies including how to create defensible space around your home.
Articles in this section
- How do I create defensible space around my home to stop the spread of wildfires?
- Do you offer wood chips customers can use for mulch?
- Does PG&E offer dirt or soil to the public?
- Is PG&E required to get my signature to remove trees?
- PG&E damaged my tree while trimming it and now I want it removed; how do I do that?
- Why does PG&E only chip wood that is less than four inches in diameter?
- How do I report damage to my property from the tree trimmers?
- Does PG&E use herbicides on vegetation?
- Can I opt out of tree pruning or tree maintenance?
- Why does my tree look lopsided after you trimmed it?