As the threat of wildfires in California continues to grow, it is important that we all take steps to protect our homes and businesses. Visit the Safety Action Center for useful information to help you and your family prepare for emergencies including how to create defensible space around your home.
Articles in this section
- How do I prevent my meter from being damaged in my driveway?
- What should I pack in an emergency kit?
- How do I prepare my children for an emergency?
- How do I create defensible space around my home to stop the spread of wildfires?
- Should I throw my batteries in with my household garbage?
- Is there a way I can report a potential safety issue?
- What is a Smart Meter?
- Are SmartMeters safe?
- What frequency in the electromagnetic spectrum do PG&E’s SmartMeters operate?
- What do I do if I have a sewer blockage or backup?