PG&E offers videos for you and your children to watch to help them prepare for an emergency. Visit the Safety Action Center for useful information to help you and your family prepare for emergencies including videos to help our children understand the importance of being prepared.
Articles in this section
- How do I report unsafe driving by PG&E personnel?
- Can I call PG&E on behalf of a family member?
- What are the features of the "Report It" app?
- What is PG&E's "Report It" app?
- How do I prevent my meter from being damaged in my driveway?
- What should I pack in an emergency kit?
- How do I prepare my children for an emergency?
- Is there a way I can report a potential safety issue?
- What is a Smart Meter?
- How do I secure my Smart Home?