PG&E offers videos for you and your children to watch to help them prepare for an emergency. Visit the Safety Action Center for useful information to help you and your family prepare for emergencies including videos to help our children understand the importance of being prepared.
Articles in this section
- What should I pack in an emergency kit?
- How do I prepare my children for an emergency?
- How do I create defensible space around my home to stop the spread of wildfires?
- Should I throw my batteries in with my household garbage?
- Is there a way I can report a potential safety issue?
- What is a Smart Meter?
- Are SmartMeters safe?
- What frequency in the electromagnetic spectrum do PG&E’s SmartMeters operate?
- What do I do if I have a sewer blockage or backup?
- Can I choose not to have a SmartMeter?