Emergency supply kits should be stocked up on supplies to last a week and should be refreshed at least once a year. Visit the Safety Action Center for useful information to help you and your family prepare for emergencies including a checklist for an emergency supply kit.
Articles in this section
- How do I report unsafe driving by PG&E personnel?
- What are the features of the "Report It" app?
- What is PG&E's "Report It" app?
- How do I prevent my meter from being damaged in my driveway?
- What should I pack in an emergency kit?
- How do I prepare my children for an emergency?
- Is there a way I can report a potential safety issue?
- What is a Smart Meter?
- How do I secure my Smart Home?
- Are SmartMeters safe?