Contact your property owner or manager to stop your service. Services are billed directly from your property owner or manager.
Articles in this section
- How do I start service as a residential customer?
- How do I stop service if I am moving out a location that is sub-metered (master metered)?
- How do I start service if I am moving into a location that is sub-metered (master metered)?
- Can I add another address to my account without stopping service at my current location?
- Do I have to end my service before my tenant can start service?
- Does my landlord have to stop service before I can start service?
- Can there be a gap between stopping service and starting new service?
- Can my service dates overlap when I move?
- When will the power be turned off after I stop service?
- Do I need to be home to transfer my service?