If you are a current customer or a new customer who wants to view your account online, visit our Register Online page. Your online account will allow you to review usage, see and pay bills, and change your rate plan. Follow the steps below to get started.
- From the homepage at PGE.com, select Register.
- Since you have already started service, you have an account number and are considered an Existing Customer. Select YES if you are the account holder, then NEXT to advance to the next page.
- For Residential Customers, select RESIDENTIAL. Fill in your 11-digit account number. Select either PHONE NUMBER or LAST 4 DIGITS OF SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER and enter the appropriate information. Once complete, click the NEXT button.
- After filling in all information on the following page, select NEXT and then CONFIRM if everything is correct.
- You will receive an email to the email address you previously entered to complete your registration. This email is valid for 24 hours. Click the link within the email to finish your registration.
- NOTE:If you do not see the email in your INBOX, check your JUNK or SPAM folder.
- Return to PGE.com and enter your chosen username and password to Log In.
- NOTE:Your username will default to your full email address if you did not choose one.