We are committed to working with you to provide a reasonable time to pay your balance. If you need help paying your bill, please visit Find help to pay your bill or save energy or call us at 1-800-743-5000 to spread your payments over time or apply for financial assistance.
Articles in this section
- What is PG&E doing to make rates and bills more affordable?
- Where can I find and download a copy of my current bill?
- Why did I get a letter informing me I was under or over billed?
- Why did my PG&E bill change?
- Why did I get another bill after I stopped service?
- How can I monitor my bill during the month?
- Why am I being charged a delivery charge?
- Why is my bill so much higher this month over last month?
- Why is my bill so high?
- I just moved into a new home. Can I get an average bill cost?