We are committed to working with you to provide a reasonable time to pay your balance. If you need help paying your bill, please visit Find help to pay your bill or save energy or call us at 1-800-743-5000 to spread your payments over time or apply for financial assistance.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive my delayed bill?
- Why haven't I received a bill?
- Where can I find and download a copy of my current bill?
- What are the benefits of paperless billing?
- What steps do I need to take to file a claim if my house was destroyed by the Dixie Fire?
- How much will I be reimbursed for my property damaged by the Dixie Fire?
- Can I submit a claim for the Dixie Fire impacts to my property?
- What if I’m enrolled in Recurring Payments and my bill has been delayed?
- Will I be required to pay my bill all at once when I receive it?
- Why is my bill so high?