Yes, PG&E can help paint your gas meter and piping associated with the gas meter set to our standard gray color free of charge. To schedule an appointment, call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-743-5000. Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. through 7 p.m. or Saturday, 8 a.m. through 5 p.m.
Articles in this section
- Why did I receive an orange notice door hanger?
- Can you paint my rusty gas meter?
- Do I need to wear a mask if PG&E is coming to my property?
- How do I get my gas service turned back on after fumigation is complete?
- Does my electric service need to be turned off for fumigation?
- My house or business needs to be fumigated. What does PG&E need to do?
- Will I be notified when the PG&E Service Representative is on their way to my house?
- The date or appointment time I want is grayed out and doesn’t respond when I select it.