- How do I report unsafe driving by PG&E personnel?
- Can I call PG&E on behalf of a family member?
- What are the features of the "Report It" app?
- What is PG&E's "Report It" app?
- How do I prevent my meter from being damaged in my driveway?
- What should I pack in an emergency kit?
Tree Trimming/Vegetation Management
- How do I create defensible space around my home to stop the spread of wildfires?
- Do you offer wood chips customers can use for mulch?
- Does PG&E offer dirt or soil to the public?
- Is PG&E required to get my signature to remove trees?
- PG&E damaged my tree while trimming it and now I want it removed, how do I do that?
- Why does PG&E only chip wood that is less than 4 inches in diameter?
- Can I install a generator?
- I have a water leak; how do I turn off my electricity?
- Should I throw my batteries in with my household garbage?
- What frequency in the electromagnetic spectrum do PG&E’s SmartMeters operate?
- How do I report possible energy theft?
- I think my neighbor caused an energy surge. What should I do?
- I am concerned about my gas stove. How can PG&E help?
- I received a letter telling me to relocate a ground wire from my gas meter. Who can safely remove an improperly placed ground wire on the gas meter?
- I received a letter telling me to relocate a ground wire from my gas meter. Why am I responsible for relocating the ground wire from your gas meter?
- Why did I receive a letter telling me I need to move a ground wire?
- What is mandated safety work (Orange Notice)?
- How can I prepare for an earthquake?