Energy Usage, Rates, and Efficiency
Changing Rate Plans
- Can I keep my current rate plan?
- Can I change my rate plan after I move to the Time-of-Use (TOU) rate plan?
- Can I customize my own rate plan?
- Why can I only make two rate changes in a year?
- I mailed my response that I didn’t want to change my rate, but I got notification that my rate changed, why?
- Why am I getting notification that my rate changed when I selected the same rate?
Share My Data
- How do I stop sharing my data with a 3rd party?
- How does PG&E securely and safely transfer my energy information to companies I authorize through Share My Data?
- What energy data is released to companies I authorize through Share My Data?
- Can I authorize the release of my data to multiple companies?
- I want to submit an authorization form for Share My Data, but I am unable to access my PG&E account online. What can I do?
- Does it cost money to use the Share My Data program?
- Why do gas rates keep increasing?
- What can I ask Alexa?
- Where can I find PG&E's prices?
- Are there different rate plans available for residential gas usage?
- Does PG&E make more money when I use more energy?
- Can I request my end use or baseline allowance be changed if I'm not starting or transferring services?
- How can I opt-out of paper Home Energy Reports and get them sent by e-mail instead?
- How can I opt-out of the Home Energy Report?
- How often will I receive the Home Energy Report?
- What is the Home Energy Report Program?
- What makes a smart thermostat so smart?
- Why doesn’t my usage graph work when I log into Your Account?
- Do LED bulbs really save money?
- Do you have educational tools for teachers?
- How can I plan for SmartDays?
- What are SmartDays™?
- What is a SmartRate?
- Do you recommend specific appliances or brands?
Time of Use Rates
- What are the differences between the Time-of-Use rate plans?
- Why did I receive and email about "Time of Use (TOU) Rate Coach"?
- How do I decline the TOU rate transition?
- How come I can’t get bill protection on all rates?
- If I change my rate, will I still have Bill Protection from when I was on the Time of Use (TOU) rate?
- How do I decline the Time-of-Use (TOU) rate or keep my current rate?