Start, Stop or Transfer Service
- Do I need to be home to transfer my service?
- Do I need to be home to start or stop my service?
- What fees are associated with transferring service?
- Can I start service on one day, but end my current service on a different day?
- What is Utility Home Connection?
- I’m a residential PG&E customer who is moving to another residential location that has PG&E service. Can I do that online?
- I don’t have a social security number; how do I start service?
- How do I start service as a residential customer?
- Why can't I find my address to start service online?
- How do I start service if I am moving into a location that is sub-metered (master metered)?
- Can I add another address to my account without stopping service at my current location?
- Does my landlord have to stop service before I can start service?
Alternative Energy Providers (Energy Choice)
- What are some utilities outside of PG&E service area?
- What are the other gas utilities within PG&E service area?
- What are the other electric utilities within PG&E service area?
- If I purchase gas from a CTA, are there any extra PG&E charges or fees I should know about?
- I am a CTA customer; will I continue to receive a monthly bill from PG&E?
- How does Core Gas Aggregation service work?
- How do I stop service?
- How do I stop service for a deceased customer?
- How do I stop service if I am moving out a location that is sub-metered (master metered)?
- Do I have to end my service before my tenant can start service?
- Can there be a gap between stopping service and starting new service?
- Can my service dates overlap when I move?