- How do I see prior True Up bills?
- Why am I receiving two Solar bills each month?
- I have been making monthly payments. Why are my payments not reflected in my Net Energy Metering Account Summary Balance?
- Can I pay my Net Energy Metering Charges Monthly?
- Can I change my True Up Month?
- How much will my True Up charges be each year?
- Can new construction projects that have applied for service but are unable to submit a generation application before the NEM2 sunset date still qualify for NEM2?
- I am planning on buying a home with solar already installed, what NEM program will I have?
- What do I need to do to qualify for NEM 2.0?
- I have all of my paperwork in and have an approved application but PG&E has not completed my interconnection. If PG&E doesn't complete their part by April 14, will I have to start on Net Billing Tariff (NEM 3)?
- As an existing customer, how will the new Net Billing Tariff (NEM 3) change my billing?
- I can’t start my new Electric Vehicle rate online, what do I do?
- What incentives are available for customers interested in the V2X program?
- What is the Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Program?
- What is the Green Saver Program?
- Do you offer a battery backup system?
- What are the benefits of pairing my home battery with Solar?
- Does my home battery work during a power outage?
- Why am I being waitlisted for Solar Choice?
- How does Solar Choice work?
- Is Solar Choice good for the environment?
- Will Solar Choice increase my bill?
- Do I need a solar system to get Solar Choice?
- How do I enroll in Solar Choice?
- What are some common major deficiencies?
- What is Solar Insights?
- What is the new Distributed Energy Resources (DER)?
- How do I get started with Solar?
- I purchased a Solar System; how do I get a credit form to file taxes?
- What should I expect after installing solar and receiving my permission to operate my solar system?