Alerts and Communication
- What options are available in the automated phone system?
- How can I stop receiving phone calls from PG&E?
- How do I stop email alerts?
- How do I stop text alerts?
- Does PG&E verify my phone number to ensure that I can receive text messages?
- Does PG&E charge for text alerts?
- How do I set up alerts?
- When I try to log in to My Account, it shows it is disabled. How can I log in?
- Why is my security question not one I remember choosing?
- When would I need to enter my meter number online?
- I already started service. Why can't I log in to my account?
- Can I add another person to my account online?
- Does PG&E have pre-employment testing requirements?
- Do you offer an appliance recycle program?
- What services will 2-1-1 provide me?
- How do I learn more about PG&E’s Nuclear Power Plant?
- What happened to the falcons on the PG&E rooftop at the San Francisco building when you sold it?
- How does PG&E use my email address?
- How do I submit Power of Attorney documents?
- Can I call PG&E on behalf of a family member?
- How do I contact specific PG&E departments?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How much does it cost to increase my energy requirements?
- Can I make a payment online without registering my account online?